Medical camps are very beneficial nowadays. Indians are recorded as the major sufferers due to the pandemic. Many have died and many have survived. But the survival has not led them to stay free because having lower immunity power is weakening the maximum percentage of the population in India, leading to giving birth to several other diseases. Herein, medical camps play their roles. Some Charitable Trusts have been in the field of arranging and executing medical camps in India. These camps will be beneficial for the ones who are not able to recognize the problem they are facing with.
Objectives of Medical Camps
The camps are being arranged regardless of the incomes, ages, or social status of the citizens of India. They are just making sure that every person is checked properly in an orderly manner. Further, the medical camps in India aim for the following:
- Working as an emergency team in disasters for rescuing weak and poor people.
- Raising confidence and awareness among the communities and making them learn how to deal with the communicable and the non-communicable.
- Providing high-quality and free medical services to the poor.
- Comparing the living conditions with obstacles and challenges and accordingly, teaching them how to fight and solve their problems.
- Registering rare and severe diseases and referring the poor to specialized centres for further processes.
- Referring medical cases towards surgeries for the betterment of the lives, if required.
For your information, nowadays, the arrangement of medical camps in India is rapidly increasing. This is only because the poor are getting poorer and the rich is getting richer. For the poor, it is a big responsibility of the Charitable Trusts to arrange the best of medical services anywhere and at any time.