If you live in the city of Atlanta, there is a good chance that mold could take up residence on some surfaces in your home or office. The mold that is left alone to grow untreated can cause a problem if not removed by a professional who is skilled at mold removal in Atlanta.
How Mold Impacts Health
Mold can cause a variety of health issues, such as:
- Eye irritation
- Coughing and itching
- Nausea, dizziness, and vomiting
- Muscle aches and fatigue
- Headaches and sore throats
It’s best to avoid having to deal with these health issues by taking care of mold the moment that you notice the signs.
Signs That You May Have Mold
The mold signs to look for include:
- Musty odor throughout the home or office
- Creeping, fuzzy growth on furniture and other surfaces
- Drywall that cracks or peels away from the wall
Mold can be found in any home, office, or building that is warm and humid. If you have the following conditions in your home or office, mold could develop:
- Condensation from windows on walls and ceilings
- Large amounts of moisture build up under sinks or appliances
- Running hot water to excess
With Atlanta’s normally hot and humid conditions, mold can quickly take hold and start to flourish. This is why you must contact a professional mold professional to handle any and all mold issues.
Are you ready to take action against mold? Call 1 Priority Environmental Services, Inc. professional who is an expert at mold removal in Atlanta today to protect you and your family from the impacts of dangerous mold.